If you have been called for a drug test but you fear that you might fail it, the Quick Fix 6.2 plus reviews will help you find a way out. How?
This review covers all the nitty-gritties of one of the best synthetic urines available in the market. A fake pee is a common way to save yourself from a positive on your drug test. Moreover, as per the manufacturer, Quick Fix 6.2 plus is also quite convenient to use.
However, does Quick Fix 6.2 plus really work? Moreover, how to use Quick Fix 6.2 plus? Let’s explore this article to find answers to all your burning questions.
Quick Fix 6.2 Plus Review
Let’s start with a brief introduction. The Quick Fix 6.2 Plus is a product of Quick Fix Synthetic. The main reason behind creating this product is to correlate with the readings of a urinalysis machine and benefit from a quick THC detox.
Why is that important? Because anyone who wants to pass a drug test needs fake pee to hide the weed and hash present in their system.
So, if you have an upcoming job interview followed by a drug test, Quick Fix 6.2 Plus will work as a synthetic urine that will help you pass the procedure without anyone knowing about it.
What’s more, this product contains real urea which makes it smell and look like real urine. The 6.2 in the name stands for the updates that the brand is continuously adding to the formula of this product.
In addition, the “plus” stands for a large urine quantity. The Quick Fix 6.2 plus contains 3 ounces of formula while the standard size of this product is 2 ounces.
Review In Detail
The Quick Fix 6.2 plus is pretty easy to use. It is available in the form of a kit which contains a premixed urine in a plastic bottle. Moreover, there is a temperature strip and a heating pad attached to the bottle.
This heating pad helps maintain the temperature of the urine. On the other hand, the temperature strip measures the temperature of the urine quite conveniently.
What’s more, the kit comes with a list of instructions. You need to follow every instruction properly to avoid any mishaps.
Quick Fix 6.2 Plus Instructions
Here are some helpful Quick Fix 6.2 plus instructions that will help you benefit from this product.
- Make sure to remove the cap of the premixed Quick Fix Synthetic urine before heating the product. If you won’t, the pee might explode.
- To heat the 3 ounces of pee, place the Quick Fix urine in a microwave for 10 seconds. Make sure that the temperature strip shows a reading between 94°F to 100°F.
- Once the Quickfix urine is properly heated, mix the bottle to ensure an even distribution of heat throughout the different ingredients of the urine.
- Agitate the bottle to mix all the ingredients properly.
- Avoid thawing or freezing this product. If you plan to, ensure that these processes do not change the composition of this product.
To use this synthetic urine, you can follow another method without a microwave. This slow method is ideal if you have ample time before the drug test. In that case:
- Remove the Quick Fix bottle from the pack.
- Then read the instructions to use the heating pad.
- There will be a rubber band to attach the pad with the plastic bottle.
- Next, fix the temperature strip on the bottle and then store it in the pants to allow your body heat the urine.
- While in the toilet, follow the instructions above such as, shaking the bottle properly to form bubbles.
So, what does the Quick Fix 6.2 plus contain? In this Quick Fix Synthetic urine review, we have already discussed that this fake pee looks and smells like any other real pee.
Moreover, it has all the essential elements that are tested in a drug test. For instance, it contains perfect creatinine levels. In addition, it has specific gravity, urea and pH levels.
All these elements and chemicals contribute towards the performance of this product. There are also inorganic and organic salts that help make the composition quite similar to a real urine.
Unfortunately, the manufacturer hasn’t listed the ingredients separately, but a good-quality synthetic urine also contains pure water, sodium chloride and potassium chloride.
Manufacturer, Support and Certificates
Quick Fix Synthetic is a popular company with many different items in its product portfolio. What’s more, its product, the Quick Fix synthetic urine 6.2 plus saves you from the hassles of passing a saliva test and gives you the confidence to pass a drug test every time.
Here are the details of the manufacturer so you can contact for any support required regarding this Quick Fix pee.
Address: 4010 Foothills Blvd Suite# 103-24
Roseville CA 95747
According to the manufacturers, it is best to buy this product from the company’s online store and benefit from its authenticity.
What Additional Products Should You Buy With Quick Fix Synthetic Urine 6.2 Plus
The best thing about this product is that it comes in a kit with all the essential items required for its performance. However, the company also sells some other accessories that you might find useful. These are:
- Urine belt
- Leg strap
- Quick Fix Synthetic plus bottle (2 and 3 ounces)
- Quick Fix Synthetic value packs
Pros and Cons
Since our Quick Fix reviews are honest and trustworthy, they look at both the good and bad points of a product. Here are the pros and cons of Quick Fix Synthetic 6.2 plus urine.
- One of the best things about this product is that it is quite affordable and much cheaper than other similar urines.
- Since the product comes already premixed, you don’t have to waste your efforts and time preparing this product before every use.
- Since this is a synthetic urine, you might find it legal in your state.
- As per most past cases, this synthetic urine has proved to be quite successful.
- It contains all the ingredients that make the urine look and smell like an original pee.
- The product is easily available from the company’s online store.
- This urine contains biocide. Biocides are quite toxic when it comes to reproduction.
- To reuse this product, you will have to buy it repeatedly with a cleaner.
- Some states of America consider this synthetic urine as illegal
As compared to other similar alternatives in the market, the Quick Fix Synthetic 6.2 plus is pretty convenient to use. Most other urines either require some preparations or are often dehydrated.
Moreover, the ingredient composition of this synthetic urine makes it stand out from its competitors.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some common questions asked by users like you.
- Does this synthetic urine contain creatine?
Yes, it does. It contains the metabolized form of creatine, known as creatinine.
- What is the expiry period of this product?
The quick Fix Synthetic 6.2 plus is safe to use for one year. After that, it expires.
- Can I reheat this product?
Yes, you can reheat this synthetic urine as many times as needed.
- How to increase the shelf life of this urine?
Keep the product away from sunlight and save its shelf life.
- Can I mix any other ingredient in my Quick Fix 6.2 plus sample?
No, you can’t add anything which you might feel may help you pass the drug test. This formula contains all the ingredients required to get the job done.
Moreover, avoid mixing two bottles of synthetic urines together. This practice can also harm the overall composition of this product and may produce undesired results.
According to this review, make sure to follow the instructions properly as the user. This is a positive review that means that 6.2 plus is a great product.
This customer also had a good experience with this synthetic urine. According to him, the temperature stayed the same for at least 20 minutes.
There could be many reasons why this customer failed the test. Maintaining the temperature is key but also you need to make sure that the heat distribution is equal throughout the solution.
The temperature of the urine should be between 94°F to 100°F. A temperature higher or below this range will lead to a test failure. Make sure you are heating this product for 10 seconds only.
The Quick Fix Synthetic urine is one of the most affordable yet effective fake urines available in the market. This product has all the ingredients required to pass a drug test smoothly.
Besides, this product doesn’t require any preparations, unlike most other fake urine kits on the market. The only biggest downsides of this product is that it contains biocides. Moreover, it isn’t legal in some states of America and for that, you will have to do some research before investing in this product.