Are you looking to mask your cannabis use for a urine drug test? This article presents a brief and concise overview of the typical Stinger Detox reviews you can find on the web.
The Stinger detox drink is probably one of the products that came up in your research for effective marijuana detox. In this short review, we’ll do a quick summary of the pros and cons and layout the steps in using this popular detox solution. We’ll also cover a bit about its manufacturer, contact support, and other beneficial information to help you in your buying decision. Stinger Detox may be helpful for blood and urine tests and helpful as a boost aid for mouth swab drug test passing.
You don’t want THC to come up on your next employment screening. But, to ultimately draw it out of your system, you must utilize effective detox products. The Stinger Buzz 5x Extra-Strength Detox remains one of the sought-after detoxification drinks for passing a urine drug test. It is one of Stinger’s lineup of detox solutions.
Does Stinger Detox Really Work?
If you look at accounts and user ratings online, you’re going to be met with mixed reviews. One noteworthy accolade about this product is from High Times, where it got favorable feedback. Based on our own experience, this product fails at being effective if not used the right way. However, if you apply it by the book, it can likely get the results you want. Scroll down to see items, that we are going to talk about – Toxin Rid and Mega Clean. Also, if you are hesitating that it works, prepare a backup plan: synthetic urine.
Mega Clean + PreCleanse Pills
How to Use Stinger Detox
Next info given by impacTEEN. Before we go over the steps to using this product to help you flush out weed in your body, it’s best first to be familiar with its terms of product use. Here they are:
- You can’t use this product if you’re under 18 years old unless a doctor prescribes it to you.
- Keep in mind that this product has a 10-day return policy. To be eligible for this policy, you must not have opened the product.
Fairly simple. Now, let’s head over to the step-by-step method of using this product the right way.
Stinger Detox Instructions
For you to benefit from Stinger Detox for THC detox, you must use it properly. Exactly as laid out in these 7-step instructions.
- The first step is to refrain from using any form of drugs, including alcohol, for the next 48 hours before starting your detox.
- You must detoxify at least two hours before undergoing your urine testing. This means that you should save this drink on the day of the test itself.
- Give the bottle a good shake before consuming its content gradually over 15 minutes.
- The next step is to drink four rounds of a whole bottle, consuming each round over 5 minutes.
- Strive to make yourself urinate a minimum of three times in the next 30-60 minutes.
- Go ahead and take your test. Make sure to do so in the next five hours to ensure that you’ll test clean.
- Lastly, avoid any more toxins if you want to prolong your detox above the 5-hour window.
For a complete list of ingredients, please refer to this more comprehensive review.
Pros and Cons
Like any other detox drink product on the market, using a Stinger Detox to pass a drug test has positives and negatives.
- Follow the instructions correctly, and you’ll get an effective product.
- You can easily buy this drink from various outlets.
- It’s pretty affordable, remarkably cheaper than other detox products such as Toxin Rid .
- Unlike alternatives, you can choose between different flavors.
- If you’re buying directly from the brand’s website, you’ll get free standard ground shipping.
- Don’t forget the 10-day guarantee policy.
- It doesn’t have any alternate ways of use; you have to follow the intended application method precisely for it to work.
- The masking effect often lasts only for five hours.
- It contains no creatine, which means it won’t be able to dilute urine.
- Even if it has different flavors, it doesn’t always have the best taste.
The Brand Behind The Product
Stinger Detox manufactures the Buzz 5x Extra-Strength, one of the detox products included in their lineup of detoxification solutions known as the “Stinger Detox Range.” The company started in 1993, producing one of the earliest weed detox products in the 90s. The company manufactures its products in Phoenix, AZ, using top-of-the-line FDA-approved facilities.
Where To Buy Stinger Detox Buzz
You can buy all of Stinger Detox’s products on their official website. Apart from the official company site, you can also get it from outlets like Amazon and Walmart. Unlike other detox products that offer a 60-day refund policy, this one only has a 10-day return window.
As impacTEEN claims, if tried-and-tested results are what you’re after, you might want to give Stinger Detox Buzz a shot. Remember that for this product to work, you must follow the directions precisely. Doing so ensures that you’ll get your intended results and value for money. Like all detox products, Stinger Detox consists of a variety of ingredients. Make sure to be aware of them to catch any ingredients that you know will cause allergic reactions. Also, you may boost your detox effect in two times, bulking use of it with Toxin Rid .