42. The Impact of the 2009 Federal Tobacco Excise
Tax Increase on Youth Tobacco Use, Huang J, Chaloupka FJ, May 2012.
41. Youth Access Tobacco Possession, Purchase, and Use Laws: Measures of State and Local Enforcement, Tworek C, Giovino G, Cummings KM, Hyland A, Chaloupka FJ, December 2011.
40. The Economic Impact of State Cigarette Taxes and Smoke-free Air Policies on
Convenience Stores, Huang J, Chaloupka FJ, March 2011.
39. Tracking Tobacco Legislation: SmokeLess
States Legislative Coding and Evaluation, Overview, Methods, and Process, Tworek C, Sandoval A, Chaloupka F, June 2010.
38. Tobacco Control Lessons Learned: The Impact of State and Local Policy, Chaloupka F, January 2010.
37. Assessing Environmental Influences Associated with Diet, Physical Activity and Obesity: An Inventory of Existing Surveillance Systems, Slater S, Powell L, Mirtcheva D, Sandoval A, Chriqui J, Chaloupka F, May 2008.
36. What Matters: Reality or Perception? The Impact of Peer Binging on College Student Drinking Behaviors, Wolaver A, Ciecierski C, Powell L, August 2007.
35.Do State Expenditures on Tobacco Control Programs Decrease Use of Tobacco Products Among College Students?, Ciecierski CC, Chatterji P, Chaloupka FJ, Wechsler H, August 2006.
34. Assessing State Regulation of Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment Programs in the U.S. along a Quality Continuum, Chriqui JF, Eidson SK, McBride DC, Scott W, Capoccia V, Chaloupka FJ, March 2006.
33. Peer Effects and thier Role in Binge Drinking Across American College Campuses, Wolaver A, Ciecierski C, Powell L, Wechsler H, July 2006 (Original Pulbication) / August 2007 (Revised).
32. The Influences of Peers on Smoking Behaviors across American College Campuses, Ciecierski C, Wolaver A, Powell L, Chaloupka F, Wechsler H, October 2005 (PDF forthcoming).
31. Population Exposure to State Funded Televised Anti-Tobacco Advertising in the United States – 37 States and the District of Columbia, 1999-2003, Szczypka G, Wakefield M, Emery S, Flay B, Chaloupka F, Slater S, Terry-McElrath Y, Saffer H, October 2005.
30. New Evidence on Youth Smoking Behavior Based on Experimental Price Increases, Ross H, Powell L, Tauras J, Chaloupka F, October 2003.
29. The Adaptation and Use of Nielsen Media Research Commercial Ratings Data to Measure Potential Exposure to Televised Smoking-Related Advertisements, Szczypka G, Emery S, Wakefield M, Chaloupka F, May 2003.
28. Framing of News Coverage about the Marlene Sharp Legal Judgement: A Tipping Point for Smoke-Free Public Places in Australia?, Wakefield M, Clegg Smith K, Chapman S, May 2003.
27. Marijuana Decriminalization: What does it Mean in the United States?, Pacula RL, Chriqui JF, King J, May 2003.
26. Exploring the Relationship Between Cigarette Smoking Among Adolescents and Adults in the United States, Tworek C, Giovino G, Yang J, Wakefield M, Cummings KM, Chaloupka F, April 2003.
25. Parental Influences, Public Policy, and Youth Smoking Behavior, Powell LM, Chaloupka FJ, April 2003.
24. Peer Effects, Tobacco Control Policies, and Youth Smoking Behavior, Powell LM, Tauras JA, Ross H, February 2003
23. Assessment of Youth Responses to Anti-Smoking Ads: Description of a Research Protocol, Wakefield M, Balch GI, Terry-McElrath Y, Szczypka G, Clegg Smith K, Ruel E, Flay B, Emery S, July 2002.
22. Projected Smoking-Related Deaths Among U.S. Youth: A 2000 Update, Hahn EJ, Rayens MK, Chaloupka FJ, Okoli CTC, Yang J, May 2002.
21. Coding the News: The Development of a Methodological Framework for Coding and Analyzing Newspaper Coverage of Tobacco Issues, Clegg Smith K, Wakefield M, Siebel C, Szczypka G, Slater S, Terry-McElrath Y, Emery S, Chaloupka FJ, May 2002.
20. Binge Drinking and Violence among College Students: Sensitivity to Correlation in the Unobservables, Powell LM, Ciecierski CU, Chaloupka FJ, Wechsler H, February 2002.
19. Study Habits and the Level of Alcohol Use Among College Students, Powell LM, Williams J, Wechsler H, February 2002.
18. Does Alcohol Consumption Reduce Human Capital Accumulation? Evidence from the College Alcohol Study, Williams J, Powell LM, Wechsler H, February 2002.
17. Habits and Heterogeneity in College Students’ Demand for Alcohol, Williams J, January 2002.
16. Are there Differential Effects of Price and Policy on College Students’ Drinking Intensity? Williams J, Chaloupka F, Wechsler H, January 2002.
15. Alcohol and Marijuana Use Among College Students: Economic Complements or Substitutes? WIlliams J, Pacula RL, Chaloupka FJ, Wechsler H, November 2001.
14. The Drugs-Crime Wars: Past, Present and Future Directions in Theory, Policy and Program Interventions, McBride DC, VanderWaal CJ, Terry-McElrath M, November 2001.
13. State Medical Marijuana Laws: Understanding the Laws and their Limitations, Pacula RL, Chriqui JF, Reichmann DA, Terry-McElrath YM, October 2001.
12. The Impact of Prices and Control Policies on Cigarette Smoking among College Students, Czart C, Pacula RL, Chaloupka FJ, Wechsler H, March 2001
11. Youth Smoking Uptake Progress: Price and Public Policy Effects, Ross H, Chaloupka FJ, Wakefield M, February 2001.
10. Adolescent Patterns for Acquisition and Consumption of Alcohol, Tobacco and Illicit Drugs: A Qualitative Study, Slater S, Balch G, Wakefield M, Chaloupka F, February 2001.
9. State Variation in Retail Promotions and Advertising for Marlboro Cigarettes, Slater S, Chaloupka FJ, Wakefield M, February 2001.
8. The Effect of Public Policies and Prices on Youth Smoking, Ross H, Chaloupka FJ, February 2001.
7. The Effect of Cigarette Prices on Youth Smoking, Ross H, Chaloupka FJ, February 2001.
6. Differential Effects of Cigarette Price on Youth Smoking Intensity, Liang L, Chaloupka FJ, February 2001.
5. Association of Point of Purchase Tobacco Advertising and Promotions with Choice of Usual Brand Among Teenage Smokers, Wakefield MA, Ruel EE, Chaloupka FJ, Slater SJ, Kaufman NJ, January 2001.
4. Changes at the Point-of-Sale for Tobacco Following the 1999 Tobacco Billboard Ban, Wakefield MA, Terry YM, Chaloupka FJ, Barker DC, Slater SJ, Clark PI, Giovino GA, July 2000.
3. Do Restrictions on Smoking at Home, at School and in Public Places Influence Teenage Smoking? Wakefield MA, Chaloupka FJ, Kaufman NJ, Orleans CT, Barker DC, Ruel EE, June 2000.
2. Effectiveness of Comprehensive Tobacco Control Programs in Reducing Teenage Smoking: A Review, Wakefield M, Chaloupka F, July 1999.
1. Local Governments and Tobacco Control Policies: Role Variations and Sources of Data, Gardiner J, Kuhns LM, Hubrich J, and Kreps B, February 1999.